If you need some high quality stock images, there are a number of cheap stock photo sites out there. Shutterstock, a global technology company, has a library full of high quality royalty-free images suitable for every theme and design. Many thought that the stock photo agency can be expensive, but it is totally worth it. After all, there are some things you can do to make the most value with your hard-earned money.
- Before finalizing a stock photo for your project, make sure it is not overused. You want to represent your brand in a fairly unique way. You can do that by avoiding images used by other companies – especially your competitors. So when you find out that a photo is too popular, find another.
- Some photographers sell their images to various stock photo websites and these sites usually have varying prices. Check out websites that offer the best deals on that particular image.
- Use Shutterstock coupon code. While other stock photo sites may offer the lowest price, you can get better deals from larger and more successful agencies through discounts and promotions. Shutterstock coupons are offered in affiliated websites such as stockphotosecrets.com.
Shutterstock features a two-sided marketplace that caters to both photographers and buyers. It has a vast collection of high quality images, illustrations, videos and music from contributors all around the world, giving buyers a wider range of choices. With over 60 million stock files in its library, you will surely find the images that suit not only your creative needs, but also your budgets. In fact, the website offers three plan options: Basic, Professional and Team.
Basic, Professional and Team all include a Standard License, which allows you to use the image in any project for as long as you want. Shutterstock also offers an Enhanced License if you require a larger audience, bigger print runs, merchandise for sale and many more. Moreover, it also offers an Enterprise Plan for a larger company or creative agency. Unite your company under one account with Shutterstock Premier.
Shutterstock Coupon 2021
Stock Photo Secrets currently have active coupons. The website offers 15% off on your next purchase or subscription and 15% discount on any image products at Shutterstock Save. It also offers 15% on all Shutterstock footage packs, 15% on all Shutterstock subscriptions, and 15% off on all images at the on-demand packs – all valid through 2021. Stock Photo Secrets cuts down any unreliable coupons, making sure that you are getting valid and active shutterstock.com coupon codes.
If you are looking to save money on creative content, Shutterstock is your best choice. It offers affordable subscription plans without compromising quality. Moreover, it offers Shutterstock coupons for further discounts.
Shutterstock grants its users with non-exclusive and non-transferrable right to use, modify, and reproduce its images through two types of licenses: Standard and Enhanced. It also offers footage licenses in the form of Use License and Comp License. These licenses can be yours by purchasing a subscription plan that fits your creative needs and budget. If you want further discounts to get these licenses, you can use a Shutterstock coupon code.
You can use the images you downloaded as permitted by the kind of license you purchase. If the rights you require are not granted by either of the two licenses, Standard and Enhanced, you can contact the website’s customer support service. To give you an idea which license best suits your creative needs, here is a brief description for both, helpful resources.
- Standard License. The Standard License grants you to use the images as a digital reproduction. You can use them on websites, social media, software, e-cards, online advertising, mobile apps, blogs, e-magazines, e-books, YouTube, Vimeo and other video-sharing services. You can also use them in physical form as part of packaging, business cards, letterheads, billboards, cover art, magazines, newspapers, and other physical forms, provided that the images are not reproduced over 500,000 times.
You can also use the images in your Out of Home campaign as long as your audience will not exceed 500,000 gross impressions. You can also use the images for your personal, non-commercial use. Lastly, you can incorporate them in advertisement, television series, videos and other distribution of multimedia products as long as the budget for the said production will not exceed $10,000.
- Enhanced License. The Enhanced License grants you the right to use the images in any manner permitted under the Standard License, minus the limitations on the number of impressions, reproductions and budget. You can also incorporate them into promotional or merchandise items, provided that the merchandise includes other creative or functional elements aside from the image. You can also use them for decorative purposes. Lastly, you can incorporate them in digital templates for distribution and sale.
The Footage License comes in two kinds: Use License and Comp License. Use License grants you the right to use footage in productions, on websites, and in connection with live performances. On the other hand, Comp License grants you the right to use footage in test, sample, or rough cut evaluation materials. You are not allowed to display the footage to the public nor incorporate it into any footage. It may be edited but you are not allowed to alter or remove the Shutterstock watermark.
Do you know what kind of license best suits your creative needs and budget? We hope that this will help you determine the best for your personal and business needs. To help you with cost reduction, we are giving you a Shutterstock coupon code. Use this Shutterstock coupon to enjoy discounts from your subscription plan or purchases. The website stockphotosecrets.com is affiliated with Shutterstock. We only give you the most valid and active coupon codes for your license procurement.
Fotolia was recently acquired by Adobe when the tech giant launched their own service with Adobe Stock, but thanks to strong name recognition in Europe and a devoted fanbase of their own, Fotolia’s independent library has remained open and still has some great deals on stock photos that you can benefit from. With our Fotolia promo code, you can get three free image downloads and 20% off of any image pack purchase to help you start exploring the power that the agency has to offer. Here’s how to redeem the code.
- Signup On Our Unique Landing Page
Visit the exclusive StockPhotoSecrets landing page here and create a new account with Fotolia. It’s the first step you will need to take to unlock our Fotolia promo code, and will let you explore the agency fully.
- Get Your Mobile Phone Ready
With this deal, Fotolia will text you a special promo code to enter in order to get the free images and huge discount on their site. Get your cell phone ready, and make sure you are able to receive SMS messages. After visiting the landing page above and creating an account, you will be prompted to enter your phone number.
- Activate Your Fotolia Promo Code
Once you create an account and enter your phone number, an activation code should be sent to you within seconds. If you haven’t received one within five minutes, you probably don’t have good service where you are located, or your phone can’t receive SMS messages. Once you have received your code, enter it into the activation box where prompted.
- Enjoy Your Free Images!
That’s really all you have to do to unlock three free images or one high definition larger file for free. In addition to three free downloads, you also will have a 20% discount the next time that you make an image package purchase from Fotolia. This discount won’t last forever, but you will have some time to explore the agency and decide if you’d like to make an image package purchase to unlock the full potential of Fotolia.
Discounts for Existing Fotolia Customers
While you have to be a new customer to get the three free images, our Fotolia promo deal will let you unlock the 20% discount if you already are a member of the site. In order to do so, see our guide here for existing Fotolia users. Enjoy the discount!